Covid-19 Guidelines for Worship
NO "KIDS FIRST" CLASSES UNTIL ALL THE TEACHERS
HAVE HAD BOTH DOSES OF VACCINE.
NURSERY IS AVAILABLE.
ALL YOUTH ARE WELCOME IN BOTH WORSHIP LOCATIONS.
There are a few options available for seating: The Sanctuary and Fellowship Hall are available for families to sit in their own spaces.
The Holbrook Room is also available for overflow seating; the service will be
live-streamed to the room.
- Sit in family or friend groups.
- Masking is required even for those who have had both doses of the vaccine.
- The side you park on is the side you sit on! Please enter and exit from one side only.
- Please keep your coats and belongings with you.
- There are offering boxes located at each side of the doors into the sanctuary.
- Bathrooms will be open.
- Please, no mingling for conversation inside but you are welcome to stay as long as you want to talk with friends outside!
FELLOWSHIP HALL WATCH PARTY
- Families sit at their own tables to kids can work on activities and have space to move around. Hands-on materials will be available in the room each week.
- Masking is required for all.
- Enter and leave through the doors by the office.
- Socially distanced mingling is allowed in this location because the live portions of the service aren’t streamed from here.
- An easy-to- find offering box and coat racks will be available.